Aura Creations Home Page > Music of The Spheres Wind Chimes Home Page
High quality materials, exacting tolerances and methodical assembly protocols ensure lasting quality and beauty.
- Tough synthetic cordage is highly resistant to abrasion, ultra-violet degradation, rot and mildew. Central tube suspension with smoothly polished tube ends prevent cord abrasion typical of other, less labor-intensive suspension techniques.
- Heavy gauge polished stainless steel rings provide sturdy support and enduring beauty.
- Tempered aluminum alloy tubing is custom manufactured to our exacting specifications and will never rust.
- Our corrosion-protective finish preserves chime's appearance and increases durability in hostile environments (acid rain, salt air).
- We cut and precisely tune each tube by hand using just intonation, except for the whole tone scale, which uses equal temperment.
- Tubes are tuned to A440, standard orchestral pitch, using the latest in technology.
- Solid polyethylene clappers provide superior tonal quality and outdoor durability.
- The windcatcher, of the same finish and material as the tubes, is the ideal size, weight, and shape for optimal chime performance in 8 - 10 mph wind velocity. The corrosion protective finish provides durability in all kinds of outdoor environments (acid rain, salt air, etc.)
- The windcatcher hook assembly provides simple but effective method of varying the chime's activity level.
- The clapper slides on the central cord up into the ring creating a convenient "off-on" feature.
- Windcatchers can also be easily removed to subdue chime activity under blustery conditions.
- A rigorous final inspection ensures that your chime is up to our high standards of acoustic and visual quality.
All Chimes usually ship within 3-5 business days and 5-7 business days during the rush Holiday Season!
Click Here for Music of the Spheres FAQ